Terms & Conditions
If selected, applicants must commit to:
- Participating in all components of the programme, including a business assessment, mentorship training and investment pitching.
- Being open to negotiating an investment deal with Karandaaz. The business will have the right to accept or reject the investment offer made by Karandaaz.
- Participating in events, documentation and monitoring and evaluation activities as required by Karandaaz.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee selection for training/mentorship program or investment.
- The applicant will be selected for the program at the sole discretion of Karandaaz and its partners. Karandaaz retains the right to accept or reject any application without providing a reason.
- Invitation to pitch for investment will be made at the sole discretion of Karandaaz. Decisions of Karandaaz judges will be considered final and will not be open to contestation.
For Registration: Click Here