The i2i Accelerator is a four-month program that runs every Fall in Pakistan. Over the course of four months, selected entrepreneurs receive access to intensive business support to grow their businesses, and convene for six in-person weekends in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore (and a fun retreat up in Murree!), with targeted sessions led by the i2i team and mentors on topics ranging from branding to customer acquisition to financials and operations. At the end of the program, entrepreneurs pitch before investors at our annual Demo Day and are connected to other angel investors.
What you get as part of the i2i Accelerator:
*Intensive business support: The i2i curriculum is proven to get results (on average, our companies experience 200% revenue growth with our program), and is designed to help your business gain traction & become more investment ready.
*Virtual CFO: A dedicated resource will provide advice on accounting processes and create financial dashboards to help your business
*5 Minute Marketing Video: All i2i startups get a professionally made marketing video which they can use for promotion and visibility! You can see our companies’ past videos here.
*Dedicated Mentor for each startup: Dedicated mentors are available to startups for monthly check ins and advice.
*Access to the i2i Investor Network through our program and Investor Showcase: 23 investors attended our 2016/17 showcase!
*Access to 50+ experts and mentors over the course of the program. Our mentors are some of Pakistan’s top entrepreneurs and industry experts, and dedicate their time and experience to giving feedback and support on your business.
*Access to the local startup community in 3 different cities: We take our startups to Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad to help build new networks and partnerships, and access the local ecosystems in these cities.
*An opportunity to get investment from the i2i Investment Fund. i2i is in the midst of launching our first VC fund, and our Accelerator will act as a major pipeline for our future portfolio of investments.
*Amazon Web Services: – Through i2i’s partnership with Amazon Web Services, i2i alumni get access to $15,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years, 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000), Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials web-based (or instructor-led) training ($600 value per course), and 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
- Founders must be full-time (or prepared to be full-time) on their venture in Pakistan.
- Businesses must create a positive social or environmental impact, with a direct or indirect impact on health, nutrition and/or accountability.
- Businesses must be for-profit business models or have plans to become for-profit. Ideally, businesses should already be registered entities.
- Founders must show some traction (i.e., revenue or proof of concept) on the ground with their product or service.
- Founders must be financially viable or have outlined plans to become viable in the next 3-5 years.
- Businesses must be seed-stage, seeking more than $100K – $200K in investment (it is not mandatory for businesses to be seeking investment).
To Apply Click Here