The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deeptech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies.
The Challenge was created in 2013 by deeptech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realised that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
The Challenge gives scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deeptech innovation network.
Main industry or Technology focus
AERONAUTICS – DATA & AI – DIGITAL HEALTH – ENERGY – FOOD, AGRICULTURE & ENVIRONMENT – GLOBAL HEALTH – INDUSTRIAL BIOTECH – INDUSTRY 4.0 – NEW MATERIALS – NEW MOBILITY – NEW SPACE – WELLBEING
- ONE €100K GRAND PRIZEFor the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas
- ELEVEN €15K PRIZESFor the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by our main partners
- PITCH IN FRONT OF A SELECT AUDIENCE OF 400 INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND INVESTORS AT THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMITFor the 70 startups selected as finalists, you will pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW INVESTOR DAY – MARCH 13TH 2019For our Top 500 startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200 leading international deeptech investors – Seed & Series A
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT – MARCH 14TH & 15TH 2019For our Top 500 startups – Meetings with industry leaders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow, opportunity to showcase your product, and more
- MEETINGS & INTERVIEWS WITH INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
- BE ENDORSED AS ONE OF THE TOP 500 DEEPTECH STARTUPS WORLDWIDE
For more details and Registrations Click here