Change Mechanics is a network of knowledgeable entrepreneurs, innovators, educators and change agents who are embarked on a journey of change to develop practical solutions to real world issues, benefiting businesses, industries and society.
From time to time all small businesses need to stop and ask a few questions:
We will assist you in formulating a business plan and help you in refining the plans you have.
- Who are you?
- What are you offering to the consumer, and why?
- What makes you tick as a company?
- What dreams and goals do you have as an organization?
- What will it take to get there?
- Do you diversify your service?
- Is your company structured correctly?
- How do we maximize value?
- How do I achieve the growth I need?
- What’s the best way to raise funding/investment?
- Do I have the right mix of skills within my team and when should I invest?
If you are looking for a small business consultant to walk with you in finding the answers to these questions, Change Mechanic's consulting staff are trained to not only ask the right questions but to listen carefully to you and help you find the answers that will inform what your next steps should be.
Bringing information to life for your business. Good business is built on understanding. In every business today, there's a series of imperatives at work. All businesses must grow, they need to operate as efficiently as possible, and they have to make the best use of information and technology if they are to stay competitive within their markets.
- Selecting Business Entity Structure
- Long-term and Strategic Planning
- Business Valuation Services
- Develop Growth Strategies
- Develop Innovative Business Models
- Develop winning strategies for acquisition and divestment
- Service Development
- Develop and illustrate your business goals
- Develop operational efficiency
- Strategy Activation Techniques
- Develop Go-to-Market Strategy
- Business analysis
- Feasibility Study
- Vendor Selection
- Change Management
- Developing Sale Strategy
1st Meetup Charges: Rs 1000/=