A chance for all the Startups to pitch to top regional and global investors onstage in Shanghai on September 20 at Google’s Demo Day.
Each year, Google brings together a group of compelling investable companies, from around the world to highlight innovative technology and drive investment.Google’s first-ever Demo Day in Asia will be hosted in Shanghai, China on September 20.
If your startup is selected, you’ll receive mentorship and coaching from Google to deliver the perfect pitch to a panel of distinguished investors. You’ll experience an immersion into the Chinese startup ecosystem by connecting with successful founders and community players. While there, you’ll have the opportunity to meet top venture capital investors from around the world and find out what they look for in a startup. If you impress them, you might even come home with some funding and up to $100,000 in Google Cloud Platform credits. Since 2014, businesses that have pitched at Demo Days have gone on to raise $273 million, and we hope to catalyze similar opportunities for founders here.
Criteria for participating startups
- Must be legally incorporated and headquartered in Asia.
- Must have raised at least $50,000.
- Must be seeking to actively raise $1M-$5M within 6 months of the event.
- Must have demonstrated traction through funding raised, revenue, customer growth, etc.
- Must be confident in presenting in English
For Registration and Details: Click Here